BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12

Welcome to the Hidden Boudoir

Utah Boudoir Photography

That's right, I'm now doing boudoir photography here in Salt Lake City. My name is Cort and I am a female photographer that has always had a passion for photography, but never found anything I truly enjoyed taking pictures of. Landscapes and scenery are fun, but there's nothing like boudoir photography.
I am located in Salt Lake City and have my own private in-home studio with several different backdrops to help fit your style. I only exclusively shoot boudoir so you don't need to worry about if I'm shooting a wedding on the day you want your shoot. I have a friendly personality and my goal is to make you comfortable and feel sexy.

Laguna Hills Boudoir Photography

I often travel to Laguna Hills, California and am available to do boudoir and intimate photography throughout Orange County. I am currently planning a marathon shoot there over Memorial Day Weekend so be on the lookout for that.

0 comments: