BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30

Laguna Hills Boudoir Marathon Memorial Day Weekend!

Orange County Boudoir

Join me in Laguna Hills, California for a boudoir photo shoot over Memorial weekend and save up to $200 off your photo shoot!

I will be in Laguna Hills over Memorial Day Weekend at a local hotel (not yet decided, any suggestions welcomed) and anyone who books for that weekend will have the opportunity to save 50% on the Sporty, Sassy, and Spicy packages. (The Sultry and Ladies Night package will not be offered over this weekend strictly due to time restrictions.) By giving me the rights to use photographs for marketing purposes, I will discount the package of your choice by 50%. For those models out there I will also give you the rights to uses your photographs in your own portfolio.


For more information please contact me, Cortney, at thehiddenboudoir@gmail.com or by phone at 801-860-3085.


Talk to you soon!

0 comments: